The Board of Trustees gives out scholarship to deserving students who have been in the school for at least two years. This scholarship is available to students from Grade 2.
- Minimum scholastic requirements:
- Average academic standing and conduct both in English and in Chinese must be at least 80% in the preceeding school year with no failing subject.
- All scholarships sponsored by the BOT are subject to their approval.
- Documents required:
- Report Card for the last two (2) years.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardians.
- Employment Certificate indicating position and compensation of parents or guardians.
- Attestation of two (2) reference persons, one of whom must be a member of the Board of Trustees, as to the qualification of the parents or guardians.
- Other requirements:
- The parents or guardians must submit to an interview by the screening committe if the screening committee requires it.
- The application forms are available at the Business Office one month before the due date for filing.
For FAPE-ESC Grantees
The Government Assisstance to Students and Teachers in Private Education (GASTPE), consisting of the Education Service Contracting (ESC) and the Teacher Salary Subsidy (TSS), is a demonstration of the Government's commitment to maintain the viability of private education as a key partner in the delivery of basic quality education.
Bacolod Tay Tung High School, Inc. is now certified GASTPE/FAPE recipient school. Requirements for the PEAC (FAPE) grantees are:
- Application forms available at the Accreditation/Certification office.
- ESC grants depend upon the availability of slots.
- The provision of ESC grants starts at Grade 7 level. No new grants shall be awarded at the higher levels.
- New students and transferees are required to pass the Admission Process.
- Parent and grantees should attend the ESC program policies orientation as scheduled.