The Library is an integral part of the school. As defined, library is a depository of man’s knowledge, ideals and aspirations in record form which includes: books, newspapers, magazines, pictures, maps, globes, computers, and other media materials. These recorded forms can help the users in carrying their purpose in using them.
Quality graduates committed to serve their fellowmen of diverse culture amidst highly technologically changed global society through efficient and advanced information.
To furnish sufficient information technology materials as their tools to effect a lifelong learning, thus, have productive community with people living harmoniously and happily.
- To provide reading materials that will equip the beneficiaries with sufficient knowledge to share to the community where they belong.
- To encourage beneficiaries to maximize the use of reading materials found in the library so they may be able to achieve academic excellence in order that they may share their lifelong learning.
- To acquire more reading materials and other media and information facilities to upgrade methods and strategies in their research for global competitiveness.
Monday to Friday
7:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m
No noon break
The Library is closed on Weekends and Holidays.
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- It is important to know how to use the library properly and how to take care of the books, periodicals and other library materials. If they are damaged they will no longer be available.
- Listen to the Librarian or Library Staff.
- Inquire (ask) if you need help.
- Be respectful.
- Read and talk quietly.
- Always walk, never run.
- Return books and other library materials in their proper places.
- Your manners are appreciated.
- Be respectful
- Work quietly
- Treat materials kindly
- No phones, mp3 players or streaming music
- No gum, food or drink
- Listen and follow staff instructions
ON LIBRARY CARDS
- Library cards are issued for free, upon the request of the student from grade 4 to grade 10.
- Library cards are not transferable and offenders forfeit their Library privileges.
- Circulation books are lent out for 3 days and can be renewed for another 3 days. Books in great demand may be recalled at any time or limited to shorter circulation period.
- Reserved books are lent out for overnight only.
- For circulation books, only three books can by borrowed at a time and only one for reserved book.
- General Reference Books like Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, Atlases, Yearbooks, and periodicals like magazines and newspapers are for library use only.
FINES AND PENALTIES
- Overdue fine of P1.00 for non-reserved books and P1.50 for reserved books per day for each overdue book.
- Lost books must be reported immediately to the librarian, to stop the overdue fine.
- Borrowers must replace the lost or damaged books.
*STUDENTS WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE TEACHER DURING CLASS HOURS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STAY IN THE LIBRARY.