Audio Visual Room
The BTTHS AUDIO-VISUAL ROOM is a 196 seats, fully air-conditioned auditorium primarily used for meetings, seminars, also for watching movies and for other functions. The AVR is equipped with the state of the art surround sound system technology (Dolby DIGITAL PRO LOGIC II, THX SURROUND, DTS ES 7.1) for the pleasure of watching movies.
The BTTHS AVR and its facilities were funded by The BTTHS Alumni Class of 1968. The seatings were donated by Alumnus Andres Valencia, Board of Trustees Chairman – President of Bacolod Tay Tung High School.
Guidelines on the Use of the Audio Visual Room
- The AVR facilities and services are primarily intended to serve the needs of teachers and students to facilitate learning.
- Other sectors of community may also avail of the facilities & services provided the written application is approved by the Principal. Charges will be imposed.
- The AVR should be kept at all times.
- Eating & smoking are strictly prohibited.
- Talking and roaming around should be minimized during Video presentation.
- AVR use is scheduled on the FIRST come FIRST serve basis. Request for its use should be in writing and approved by the Supervisor/Principal at least 24 hours before its use. Application forms are available at the Property Custodian Office.
- Teachers should preview materials they intend to use and evaluate its relevance and appropriateness to the subject matter.
- Teachers concerned should be present at all times during the scheduled viewing of the classes. They are directly responsible for the behavior of their students in the AVR.
- In case of damages the concerned person/persons should pay for the cost of repair or replacement of the damage material.
|Mr. Dominique Chavez
Audio-Visual Room In-charge