The BACOLOD TAY TUNG HIGH SCHOOL KINDERGARTEN aims to serve the young learners in the most dynamic, developmental and enjoyable manner of education, living the vision of maturity in intellect, morality, social skills, aesthetic sense and physical well-being. To provide balanced quality education is a commitment done by raising the young learners’ interest in the study and appreciation of the Chinese and English disciplines. The Kindergarten is envisioned to be a model in the Philippines , committed to an upgraded quality standard offering and a haven for young learners to grow in the likeness of a home they loved to enjoy.
- New plushy building designed to suit a home-like garden paradise and house state-of-the-art kindergarten facilities.
- Fourteen (14) activity and function rooms, fully air-conditioned, fully equipped with books, toys, tool appliances and implements.
- Sufficient play facilities and cushioned flooring to ensure safety.
- Offices, AVR, Mini-Library and Faculty Rooms for Administrative functions.
- Six hundred (600) seater air-conditioned and fully equipped auditorium with the latest in acoustics design.
- Classrooms are subdivided into four (4) regions where the child undergoes variety of modules.
- 3 1/2 to 4 years & 5 months.
- 4 1/2 to 5 years & 8 months.
- 5 years & 9 months to 6 years old up.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (For newcomers and transferees).
- Photocopy of Certification or Progress Report Card from school last attended.
- Personal Interview and Child Evaluation.
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Residence/ A.C.R.-for none Filipino citizens only.
Please bring original copies of Birth Certificate, A.C.R. and Progress Report Card for verification.