- Internet service at the Library is exclusively used for researched purpose. Students are not allowed to access to other services like chat, e-mail, SMS messaging, etc.
- Students & teachers are not allowed to access inappropriate websites and download materials on the Internet that promotes obscene pictures, pornographic images and online-gambling.
- USB is not allowed.
- Sanctions for violation will follow.
A student log in log out book should be filled on before and after I-net usage stating date, time, name, and number of print-outs if any.
Hourly Rate: 10.00 / hour
Long size - 12.00 per page
Short size - 10.00 per page
Books in the library may be classified as non-fiction books, which you can consult for information on different subjects as references for topics of your special interest and the fiction books, such as novels and short stories, which you read for pleasure or recreation.
General Reference Books
General Reference books answer questions on many subjects and are classified by representative types according to the typical questions they answer.
Arrangement of Books in the Library
In Bacolod Tay Tung High School Inc. library books are arranged according to Dewey Classification System.
The Dewey Decimal Classification System is a classification by subject. Modern classification systems designed for libraries are classifications by subject. They group together books on the same subject because readers prefer to have books on the same subject nearby on the shelves so that they can easily examine different books on the subject of their interest.
The 10 Main Classes of Dewey Decimal
100 Philosophy & related discipline
300 Social sciences
500 Pure sciences
600 Technology(Applied science)
700 The arts
900 General geology & history
The “guidebook” for the library - lists every book the library owns. The library card catalog contains subject, title and author cards for each book. Each card gives the same information in different order.
Athletes track: 100-meters, 200- meters, relays, hurdles and lots, lots more.
HOW TO BORROW BOOKS
- Ask for your student library card.
- Fill up the book card.
- Fill up the library card.